Greek English  
 
Home Page / What to know / Religious Life / Chapel of Agios Mamas
Print this page
Chapel of Agios Mamas

Built in the northern side of Kalo Chorio of Larnaca is the small stony chapel of Agios Mamas. The chapel was built on the foundations of an older church dedicated to the same saint, which, according to the book of the village*, had been deserted before 1930. However, according to a testimony cited in the aforementioned book, some ruins of the previous church were preserved until 1944. The construction of the present chapel took place during the last decade of the 20th century. 
The chapel celebrates on the 2nd of September.

Source:
Kalo Chorio of Larnaca (Vuda), A course through time... September 2008

 
 
 February 2020

MTWTFSS
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829 
 
 
CONTACT US
 
COMMUNITY COUNCIL OF
KALO CHORIO LARNACAS
7643 Kalo Chorio Larnacas
Tel: 24363622 
Fax: 24360994
 
Designed & Developed by NETinfo Plc